Friday, January 28, 2011

Warriors: Complete! ...sort of...


So they're finally finished.  Almost.  Just a few more touch-ups and little waist pouches to finish.  And 1 Blaster dude.  Other than that I have the 10 Warriors for my Tourney List done.

Next up: Blaster Warrior, Finish 2x Ravagers and 1x Raider, Begin 2 more Venom conversions.



Hoping to have all of that done by the end of next week.  I may be a little delayed on the Venoms if my will breaks and I paint up a Reaver or 2.  Soooo much still left to paint!

So I'll leave you with my latest 3 new Warriors photoshoot.  Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. It's going to be a fantastic army when it's done. I'm kinda rubbish, and I'd love to be able to do proper highlights...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bryss! It's definitely been an uphill battle trying to learn how to but it's really showing dividends. Got to practice on my Striking Scorpions from my regular Eldar army and now just applying it to a new paint scheme

    ReplyDelete